- You have access to your child's school project.
- You can see what they are learning.
- You can see when they are working on it.
- You can watch science experiments develop by photo journals.
- You can join in activities and discussions.
- You can add links, photos and information you find.
- You can make your own project (Blog) to add to a class project.
- You can watch debates and Skype live to class members.
- You can join in on interactive problem solving missions on the moon with groups of students or other parents.
- You can do this when and where you choose.
- You have unlimited access to worlds that you may never be able to access normally. You can do this with or without your child.
- You can access it from the other side of the world free from time zones.
Does this interest you?
Can you imagine what this could do for your child's learning?
From just creative fun
make my own planet, language and facts
to live talks
with astronauts on spacestations about what daily exercises they should be doing.
You can engage, they can engage,
They can make their own learning